Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Sample
A New Kind of 360 Has Arrived!
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the simplicity and power of DiSC with the best of 360 degree feedback, plus 3 strategies to help improve leadership effectiveness. The result is a more satisfying and productive 360 feedback experience.
If you've used 360 degree feedback in the past, you may have asked, “Now what?” after reading your report. Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders next steps with the three areas they can focus on immediately to improve their leadership effectiveness.
Everything DiSC 363 combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative to interpret and explain the data in your easy to understand report. No more dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story!
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is meant for anyone who wants to use 360 degree feedback as part of their leadership development, whether they’re an emerging leader or an experienced executive.
Everything DiSC 363 Brochure
Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership
Our CEO and President, Barbara Stennes, was among the first to try Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders at Inscape Publishing’s annual conference.
“Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is supported by contemporary leadership research on the interpersonal characteristics of leaders. The result is eight approaches to effective leadership. You’ll discover how your colleagues see you performing on each of these eight approaches.
The best part is that you’ll discover your greatest strengths as a leader and then you’ll get concrete strategies for improving on areas that your raters want you to use more often. This assessment is especially useful for individual development planning, for leadership training, and for team building with an intact team.”
All eight approaches contribute to leadership success. While it's not essential that you excel in every area, you need at least some level of competency in each to be a great leader. Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
Your Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile Includes:
- 22+ pages all about you, the leader
- All-new, research-validated DiSC model
- Intuitive, easy-to-read visuals
- Rich data and feedback breakdowns
- Feedback from an unlimited number of raters
- Comprehensive listing of rater comments
- Three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
Have an Unlimited Number of Raters Provide Feedback
The 363 raters will provide feedback on 72 behaviors and comment using Inscape Publishing's exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart. Raters choose from highly-tested, behavior focused comments that add richness, context, and depth to the feedback. This new system was designed to eliminate open-ended comments that are unfocused, hurtful, unhelpful, and can potentially derail the learning process.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Research & Validation
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders was field tested with 500 Leaders of all DiSC® styles and more than 3,000 Raters. The report meets or exceeds standards for scale validity and reliability. Click below to view the Everything DiSC 363 research report and white paper:
The Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Online Assessment
The Leader Experience
Part 1: Everything DiSC: 79 Items
If the Leader previously took another Everything DiSC Application Library Profile (Workplace, Management, Sales), those responses may be used so they don't need to complete this portion of the assessment a second time.
Part 2: Leadership Behaviors: 72 Behaviors
The second part of the assessment asks the leader to rate on a 7-point scale, "How often you do this?"
The Rater Experience
Part 1: Leadership Behaviors: 72 Behaviors
Raters are asked to rate, "How often does the Leader do this?" on a 7-point scale.
Part 2: Leadership Requests: 24 Behaviors
The raters are then asked, "Do you want to see more/less of this behavior from the Leader?"
- Yes, a lot more
- Yes, a little more
The Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Report
- Introduction to Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Your Leadership Outlook (narrative)
- 8 Approaches and their Practices
- How Your Raters See You (the closer your dot is to the edge of the circle, the more often you exhibit that Behavioral Approach)
- Self vs. All Raters & How Your Ratings Compare (helps identify gaps between Self & Raters)
- Breakdown by Group (Manager, Peers, Direct Reports, Others)
- 3 Practices for Each Effective Leadership Approach (includes up to 3 CommentSmart comments selected by Raters)
- Your Greatest Strengths as a Leader (determined by the Raters)
- Your 3 Strategies for Development
- Data Summary & Comments
How to Utilize Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
1) Have Resources Unlimited Manage Your 363 Project
- Notify your organization of the purpose, timeframe, and participants, and the commitment of the organization to the success of the 363 process using our DiSC 363 Organization Announcement
- Notify your leader that they’ve been selected to participate and provide them with a high-level overview of the 363 purpose and process using our DiSC 363 Leader Notification Email Template
- Notify your raters that they’ve been selected to give feedback on the leader using our DiSC 363 Rater Introduction Email Template
- Place your order by clicking the Add to Cart button above - A quantity of 1 includes a report for one leader with an unlimited number of raters
- Download the DiSC 363 rater information spreadsheet - follow the instructions carefully and email to Resources Unlimited within 2 business days of placing your order
- Once we receive the completed DiSC 363 rater information spreadsheet, we will send the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders access code to the person who placed the order
- Forward the email to leader. They will complete a 79-item DiSC assessment and rate themselves on 72 leadership behaviors
- We will send the feedback access code to your raters. They will rate the leader on the 72 leadership behaviors.
- We will generate and email the final Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Report and Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Coaching Supplement to the person who placed the order. The Coaching Supplement provides the leader's DiSC style, normative data, and a performance gap analysis.
- Provide Coaching for the leader using the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Videos. The narrarated video tutorials explain the Everything DiSC Leadership model and provide insights and talking points for each section of the profile and coaching supplement.
- Or purchase optional Phone Coaching: Have our Master Trainer provide coaching to your leaders to help them get the most out of their Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Report. This is an additional service. Please call 800.278.1292 for details.
2) Manage Your Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Projects Using Your Own EPIC Account
- Choose this option if you want more control over your Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Projects and want to save money with quantity pricing:
- You decide when individuals can view their profiles
- Remove or rearrange pages
- Customize the report title
- Print only certain sections
- Run UNLIMITED Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Coaching Supplements at no additional charge
- Run UNLIMITED one-on-one Everything DiSC Comparison Reports at no additional charge
- Already have EPIC?
You have access to the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders in your EPIC Account.
- Don't have an EPIC Account yet?
Get your EPIC Account free with purchase.
Call 800.278.1292 for a Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders information and pricing details.
Everything DiSC 363 For Leaders Questions?
Call Resources Unlimited at 800.278.1292 for assistance.
Everything DiSC Application Library
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is just one of the Everything DiSC Profiles in Inscape Publishing's Everything DiSC Application Library. Click to learn about the full line of Everything DiSC Profiles and Facilitation Systems.
Additional Training for Leadership Development
DiSC and Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders are registered trademarks of Inscape Publishing, Inc.