NEW! The DiSC Classic Facilitation System is now delivered on a USB drive!
DiSC Classic Facilitation System
DiSC® Classic is the most comprehensive DiSC system available for DiSC facilitators.
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System gives you all the tools and information you need to create custom-designed DiSC solutions for teambuilding, communication, conflict, management, sales, and more!
This Facilitation System is Designed for DiSC Trainers Who Use the Following DiSC Profiles:
- Online DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile or 2 Plus
- DiSC Classic Paper Profile
- DiSC General Characteristics Reports
The result of over 25 years of DiSC research, DiSC Classic offers a new versatility in crafting solutions for a wide variety of organizational issues. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System offers flexibility, convenience, experiential DiSC learning, wide scope, and integrated technology.
DiSC Classic Facilitation System Includes:
The DiSC Introduction to DiSC Includes general information about the DiSC Classic Facilitation System content, how to administer DiSC profiles remotely and in a seminar, how to enhance your DiSC training, and how to prepare a DiSC seminar with the DiSC Classic Facilitation System.
The DiSC Theory section of the DiSC Classic Facilitation System discusses some of the most important and commonly discussed topics about DiSC. This section integrates DiSC research, DiSC theory, history of DiSC, academic knowledge, and current practice in a way that helps DiSC facilitators truly understand the relevance of each topic and how it affects their practice. For each topic, you'll learn background information, how the topic fits into the "big picture," available DiSC research, and guidance for your DiSC facilitation.
Classic Facilitation System Resource Section
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System Resource Section features a DiSC Resources Grid that lists each DiSC profile and tool referenced in the system and provides an at-a-glance overview of what is in the DiSC Profile or tool, when it should be used, and where it appears in the DiSC Classic Facilitation System.
This section also offers in-depth DiSC product information, including page-by-page interpretations of various DiSC profiles and reports, sample facilitation for the DiSC Preview, a viewing guide for the DiSC DVD, a reference guide for the DiSC People Reading Guide, and information on the QuikDiSC Card Game.
Classic Course Outlines
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes a number of ready-to-use, fully-scripted course outlines for DiSC seminars in various applications and of different lengths. The outlines illustrate the power of the modular design of the DiSC Classic Facilitation System, and they provide a basis for practitioners to get familiar with the structure before using it to design their own DiSC courses.
DiSC Training: Communications
- Improving Communication (Full-Day)
- Adapting to Different DiSC Styles (Half-Day)
- Communication Effectiveness Series (Three, Two-Hour DiSC Sessions)
DiSC Training: Conflict
DiSC Training: Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Using Your Strengths to Your Advantage (Full-Day)
- Building Greater Self-Awareness (Half-Day)
DiSC Training Course: Management Effectiveness
- Maximizing Your Strengths as a Manager (Full-Day)
- Being Responsive to Customer Differences (Half-Day)
- Getting the Most From Your Key Contributors (Half-Day)
DiSC Training Course: Sales Effectiveness
- Building a Sales Relationship (Full-Day)
- Being Responsive to Customer Differences (Half-Day)
DiSC Training Course: Team Effectiveness
- Improving Team Effectiveness (Full-Day)
- Improving Team Motivation (Half-Day)
- Team Effectiveness Series (Three Half-Day Sessions)
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System is built around a number of self-contained DiSC training modules that can be organized into various sequences, depending on the application and audience. Since each DiSC module delivers a specific DiSC insight, they have been labeled "Insight Modules." The DiSC Insight Modules can be put together in a number of ways to facilitate DiSC seminars of any length and application.
DiSC Facilitation System Modules Include:
- Introduction and Set-Up
- Administration of DiSC Classic Paper Profiles
- Discover Four Styles of Behavior and Explore the General Preferences of Your DiSC Style
- Use DiSC to Learn about Your Strengths and What Happens if they are Overused
View a sample DiSC Insight Module
- Learn about Your Behavior When you are in Conflict with Others
- Learn How to Recognize the DiSC Styles of Others
- Understand How Others Interpret Your Behavior
- Learn How to Adapt Your Communication to Different DiSC Styles
- Understand What Motivates You at Work
- Learn How to Address Goals and Fears to Gain Commitment
- Learn to Adapt your Management Approach Based on Willingness and Ability
- Learn to Read and Respond to Your Customer’s DiSC Style
- Closing and Action Plan
Several of the DiSC Classic Insight Modules provide opportunities to use different activities based on your course design. You will learn to create simple, effective DiSC training solutions by combining multiple DiSC profiles and resources for better results and long-term relationships with your customers.
The DiSC Classic Kit includes several multimedia files to help you customize your DiSC seminars and enhance the training experience for your participants.
- Over 100 professionally designed, customizable DiSC PowerPoint slides
- Professionally designed handouts for creating participant manuals
- PowerPoint and handout templates
- Samples of the DiSC profiles and reports facilitated in DiSC Classic Facilitation System
Using the DiSC Classic Facilitation System ensures that your training programs are focused on outcomes. Using the Proposal Outline, you'll plan an outcome-based solution for your chosen scenario.
Classic Video Adds Impact
The video in the DiSC Classic Facilitation System is embedded right into the PowerPoint presentations, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between a DVD and your presentation. The majority of the video is facilitated in the Course Outlines, and there are several additional segments for you to easily incorporate it into your existing DiSC training. You'll receive nearly 70 minutes of DiSC video.
DiSC Sample Video Viewing Guide
The DiSC Classic video is organized into 4 sections:
- Pure Styles. Meet four characters who represent the four DiSC styles. The characters provide an overview of their behavior and describe their goals, fears, preferred environment, and responses to conflict.
- The Meeting. You'll see a team in conflict, one-on-one discussions between a manager and each team member, and a successful resolution.
- Effective Communication. You'll view examples of how an HR manager fails to communicate effectively, and then improves by adapting his communication style to the DiSC styles of four individuals.
- Natural Styles. You'll get informal, unscripted responses to eight questions from people of all four DiSC styles, as well as a conversation between two opposite styles and a DiSC People-Reading activity.
The DiSC Video is also sold separately on DVD.
Streaming DiSC Classic Video - NEW!
Now you can use DiSC Classic Video in your virtual DiSC training sessions! When you purchase the DiSC Classic Facilitation System, you have the option to subscribe to our DiSC Video Streaming Service, which provides optimal virtual video access, branded with your own company logo.
You'll receive several other tools to help you make the most out of your DiSC Facilitator Kit:
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System guides you in facilitating the insights that DiSC brings to you individually and interpersonally. DiSC Classic is not a single scripted, one-size fits all kit; rather it allows you to mix and match a variety of key insights to meet your specific client needs.
The DiSC Classic Kit also gives you options of how to facilitate the same key points whether you are using the DiSC Classic Paper Profile, Online DiSC Classic 2.0, or DiSC PPSS (DiSC General Characteristics Report).
Order the DiSC Classic Facilitation System
Click the Add to Cart button above or call 800.278.1292 to buy the DiSC Classic Facilitation System. Get FREE Ground Shipping within the contiguous U.S.
Additional DiSC Training Tools & Services:
EPIC Account - A Must-Have Tool for DiSC Trainers
EPIC allows you to send Online DiSC Classic Profiles to participants 24/7.
Our DiSC Classic & EPIC Account package includes:
- DiSC Classic Facilitation System
- EPIC Account
- 250 EPIC Credits 25 Online DiSC Profiles
DiSC Phone Coaching
Speak with a DiSC Master Trainer with 20+ years of experience and expect to dramatically boost your DiSC knowledge. One-on-one DiSC phone coaching will provide you with the assistance you need to design an effective DiSC training program, and will strengthen your investment in learning assessments. You'll have the option to add DiSC Coaching to your order upon checkout.
Have us deliver DiSC Training for you.
Our DiSC Trainers can deliver customized DiSC Training for your team or your entire organization. Contact our office at 800.278.1292 or tell us about your DiSC Training needs.
Learn to teach DiSC to others at a DiSC Certification
We offer 2-day classroom DiSC Certifications across the U.S., on-site DiSC Certification, and personalized Virtual DiSC Certification. DiSC Certification includes an Everything DiSC Classic Facilitation System for each participant.
International Version of DiSC Video
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes the English video, but you may substitue the English + International DiSC Classic Video for an additional fee. The International video includes subtitles in the following languages:
To order with the English + Subtitles DiSC video, call 800.278.1292.
What Our Clients Say About DiSC & the DiSC Classic Facilitation System . . .
"The use of DiSC has become part of the culture at Foundation Management Services, Inc., our home care management company. We have set up a process through our HR department where each new employee takes the DiSC Profile within two weeks of hire. This has helped the supervisors and team leaders immensely as our goal is to always be improving communication. Understanding one another makes for a healthier, happier workplace.
We have specific retention goals for our company and our directors believe that DiSC has helped employees understand themselves and each other better – which brings about loyalty to FMS. We have over twenty locations throughout the state of Texas which can make it difficult for training when many of us juggle tasks. So I help the directors of our agencies by reviewing the new employee’s DiSC with them and then they go over it with that individual. Then once a year I do on-site training for those employees who have been hired since the last training. The DiSC training is always fun with food and lots of laughter.
I did specific training for the sales staff this year at their annual sales meeting using the training from the DiSC Facilitation System called “Learn How to read and Respond to Your Customer’s Style.” The feedback from that training has been that the sales people have seen where they can change the behavior of their customers by changing the way they approach them according to their DiSC style. DiSC has helped them be successful in their daily work."
- Beckie Hinze, Executive Director of Twenty-six:Twelve, A ministry of the FMS Family
Everything DiSC Profiles & Facilitator Kits
Click to learn about the new application-specific Everything DiSC Profiles and Faciltiation Systems.
DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.