h2 align="left">DiSC® Team Building Reports
The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding yourself, understanding others, and realizing the impact of your behavior on others. For nearly 30 years, the Personal Profile System® has unlocked the door to productive communication and relationships for over 40 million people.
The DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior model describes behavioral patterns in terms of four tendencies:
D- Dominance, i - Influence, S - Steadiness, C - Conscientiousness
The DiSC Personal Profile System helps you:
Behavioral Profile for Personal Profile System - General Characteristics
This 15-page report gives valuable feedback on your natural approach to completing tasks and interacting with others. Sub-sections include:
- Behavioral Highlights
- Behavioral DiSC Graph
- Behavioral Narrative Overview
- Motivating Factors
- Preferred Environment
- Tends to Avoid
- Strategies to Increase Effectiveness
- Demotivating Factors
- Behavior in Conflict Situations
- Behavioral Tendency Continuum
Relating to Others and to the Environment
This report offers additional information that describes how you naturally tend to interact with other people and situations. Sub-sections include:
- How I Tend to Communicate
- How I Tend to Make Decisions
- How I Tend to Manage Time
- How I Tend to Solve Problems
- How I Tend to Handle Stress
Strategies for Creating Positive Relationships
This report focuses on how others can interact more effectively with you. Sub-sections include:
Creating a Positive Climate for Interaction
How to Communicate with You
How to Compliment You
How to Deal with You in Conflict
Understanding Your Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Styles
DiSC Team Building Reports Ordering Information
1) Click Add to Cart or call 800.278.1292.
2) Upon placing your order, we will assign you an access code that you will receive via email.
3) Click on the link in the email and complete the online response form (only takes 10 - 15 minutes).
4) Upon completion, our system will generate your personalized reports in one PDF file, which you may view, print, download to your computer, or send via email.
Save on These Reports With an EPIC Account
If you'd like to save money, and have the ability to run these and many other DiSC reports yourself, check out EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center). Get your EPIC Account today!
You May Also Like . . .
Read Related Articles by Barbara Stennes
How to Manage Cross-Functional Teams
Cross-functional teams can be successful, but their diversity is both their main strength and their biggest weakness. For this reason, guiding a cross-functional team to success requires that the team leader be especially diligent.
How to Teamwork Your Way to the Top
Fostering a collaborative atmosphere will improve both morale and productivity in your organization. Managing a team effectively requires that the team leader draw on the skills and talents of all team members.
DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc..