DiSC Profiling, Personality Profile Tests, Classic Personal Profile System
The DiSC Classic Profile is the most trusted paper learning instrument in the industry.
The DiSC Classic Profile is a 20-page self-scored, self-interpreted paper DiSC profile that helps people assess how much they use each DiSC dimension of behavior in a particular situation.
DiSC Classic Profile Pricing
Stock up & save on DiSC Classic Profiles!
The DiSC Classic Profile
The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding yourself, understanding others, and realizing the impact of personal behavior on others.
For nearly 30 years, the Inscape DiSC Profile has unlocked the door to productive communication and relationships through its DiSC Dimensions of Behavior learning approach.
Over 40 million people worldwide have taken the DiSC Classic Profile to reduce conflict & improve interpersonal communication. The DiSC Classic Profile, the result of extensive field research and testing, is scaled to today's diverse workforce.
The DiSC Classic Profile Offers More Choices and More Reliability, Setting the Standard for DiSC Learning
DiSC provides a nonjudgmental language for exploring issues across 4 primary dimensions of behavior:
- Dominance: Direct & Decisive. D's are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results
- influence: Optimistic & Outgoing. I's are "people people" who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others
- Steadiness: Sympathetic & Cooperative. S's are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners
- Conscientiousness: Concerned & Correct. C's are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy
What's Included in The DiSC Classic Profile?
- 28-question easy-to-answer DiSC Classic Profile response page
- Easy to graph and understand DiSC Classic Profile results
- Easy to understand, yet comprehensive DiSC Profile interpretation
Complete the DiSC Classic Profile in just 10-15 minutes!
DiSC Classic Profiles Will Help People in Your Organization
- Understand their habits and behavioral tendencies in a manageable and systematic way
- Foster teamwork and minimize conflict to build productive teams
- Ease frustrations and deal with interpersonal conflict effectively
- Develop a language through which they can efficiently and accurately discuss interpersonal concerns
- Create a forum in which an open discussion about personality differences is not only accepted, but encouraged
- Discover behavioral strengths and value the strengths of others
- Develop strategies to meet diverse needs
- Improve communication skills by determining DiSC communication styles
- Increase sales skill and understanding of the prospect to build a powerful sales force
- Improve customer relationships to help increase customer satisfaction
- Develop strategies and skills that will mend or improve the quality of interpersonal relationships within a social setting
- Develop effective managers
- Enhance coaching and mentoring skills - DiSC is a great tool to use with executive coaching and mentoring!
Use DiSC Classic Profiles For The Following Business Needs
- Employee Conflict Management
- Teamwork / Team Building
- Stress / Change
- Customer Relations / Sales
- Managing / Coaching / Mentoring
"In a survey done two full months after our ten-hour training program, 99% of the managers and supervisors who responded reported using the DiSC model to do their jobs better."
Tom Brown, Manager, HRD
Crown International, California
Buy DiSC Classic Profiles
One DiSC Classic Profile is required for each DiSC participant.
To order the DiSC Classic Profile, click the Add to Cart button above or call 800.278.1292.
Get FREE Ground Shipping within the contiguous U.S.
DiSC Classic Profile Translations
For almost 30 years, Inscape Publishing has developed behavioral assessments for global businesses.
Click here to view the DiSC Classic Profile translations.
The ONLINE DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
Ordering Only 1 DiSC Profile?
Try the Online DiSC Classic Profile. No shipping fees, instant results.
Learn more about the DiSC Classic Paper Profile vs. the DiSC Classic Online 2.0 Profile.
One-on-One DiSC Debriefing / DiSC Coaching
DiSC phone coaching provides personalized insights into your DiSC Profile.
- We'll focus on your DiSC Profile
- Participate from anywhere via phone
- $150 / hour
DiSC training may be delivered by someone internally at your organization, or by one of our DiSC Trainers. For a customized in-house training proposal, call 515.278.1292.
Our classroom and virtual DiSC Certifications include the Everything DiSC Facilitation System.
"For our Communications / Group Dynamics course, DiSC is a key part of our continuous quality improvement process."
Marian Harrison, Manager
"CHRISTUS Health has been speaking the language of DiSC since 2004. DiSC allows us to link a common understanding of workplace behaviors to our learning and development opportunities for our workforce. From senior leaders, to executives, to front line associates, the personal learning realized as a result of DiSC tools provides CHRISTUS and our Associates with the capability to communicate better and function more effectively as a team."
Lisa Reynolds, System Director of Organizational Effectiveness
You may hear the DiSC Classic Profile (C-888) from Inscape Publishing referred to as the DiSC profiler, DiSC Profiling System, DiSC Personal Profile, DiSC 2800, DiSC Communication Styles Profile, DSC test, DiSC report, DiSC survey, DiSC booklet, the "blue booklet," personality profile test, disc behavioral assessment, DiSC instrument, DiSC personality trait analysis, DiSC personality type survey, DiSC social style survey.
DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc.